I recently was taking a shower when I felt a

Patient : I recently was taking a shower when I felt a bump around my vagina closer to the hair line then my labia, it doesn't hurt and it just feels hard unless
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not think you have completed the question. I think you have a cyst which is painles s because the pressure is not high enough in the cyst for it to compress the pain nerves. The cyst should go away with time. Do not worry about it. Do see a Doctor if the size begins to increase quickly. All the best. Hope this helps you.