I recently went to the emergency

Patient

Q: I recently went to the emergency room at my local hospital. I had a small blister on the lower inside lip, it's got a white puss on it. Tuesday the Dr who seen me said it was a canker sore. The thing is it has not gotten better, getting bigger and the infection is not gone. What should I do?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a cold sore or some sort of infection of the lip. You need to see a Surgeon to help you remove the cyst or the lesion.

Please see a Doctor as soon as possible. Hope this helps you. All the best.