I ripped my Frenulum

Patient

Q: Hi im a 21 year old male / not circumcised. I ripped my frenulum 2 days ago and though it looks normal. It hurts once in a while and im having blood stained underwears. I need to know what action to take and how long will thi take to heal. When can I get back to normal sex life?

Symptoms:  Snapped frenulum, pain, slight bleedingF
I ripped my Frenulum-1
Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting us. Frenulum has blood vessel running through, hence the chance of bleeding are high. Torn one require at least one week to two weeks to heal. Till it heals completely, abstain from sexual life. Consult general surgeon to check whether it may require suturing. Wish you speedy recovery.