I rolled my ankle 4 months ago

Patient : I rolled my ankle 4 months ago... It grade 1... It was very swollen... 2 weeks ago the inside of my ankle started to hurt when I moved my foot in and up. No swelling and can walk on it fine. Is it a medial sprain? What is it.
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to ATD. Try RICE therapy. RICE stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. Rest - rest the affected area. Do not perform strenuous work. Ice - ice the area for 15 mins at a time and rest for 45 mins. Repeat this 5 times a day. Compression - compress the area by using crepe bandage. Do not tie too tightly Elevation - elevate the elbow by placing pillows under it. This will reduce the swelling. Take Acetaminophen to reduce the swelling. I hope this helps you. All the best.