I rolled my ankle 4 months ago

Q: I rolled my ankle 4 months ago... It grade 1... It was very swollen... 2 weeks ago the inside of my ankle started to hurt when I moved my foot in and up. No swelling and can walk on it fine. Is it a medial sprain? What is it.

A:   Hi.
Thank you for writing to ATD.

Try RICE therapy. RICE stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation.

Rest - rest the affected area. Do not perform strenuous work.
Ice - ice the area for 15 mins at a time and rest for 45 mins. Repeat this 5 times a day.
Compression - compress the area by using crepe bandage. Do not tie too tightly
Elevation - elevate the elbow by placing pillows under it. This will reduce the swelling.

Take Acetaminophen to reduce the swelling.
I hope this helps you. All the best.