I rolled my ankle yesterday skateboarding My ankle itself it

Patient

Q: I rolled my ankle yesterday skateboarding. My ankle itself it extremely swollen and bruised. I have pretty much full motion other than what the swelling prevents. My fifth metatarsal is what hurts more than anything when I walk and I'm worried I have an aviation fracture and a broken ankle on top of it because I heard two pops when it rolled. I can't afford surgery and I really don't want a boot or anything like that. Any info would be great. Thank you

Doctor