I’m pain on urination and other symptoms

Q: Hi i have been having urinary problems for a little under a week now. Between 3 and 5 times a day i find that i am unable to empty my urethra and i have a burning/stinging sensation when i urinate, shortly after which i either need to go again to empty the rest or i get a tingly feeling in my penis. i have not had unprotected sex at all recently and have checked myself thoroughly for any masses. i have no blood in my urine or semen. these symptoms come and go throughout the day

Symptoms:  Urinary pain, retention, tingly penis

A:   The Urinary Tract may get infected by microorganism and may cause similar symptoms. A physician consultation is necessary and urine tests may be ordered by your doctor. Medications may be prescribed by your doctor to relieve your discomfort while the result of the tests are awaited.