I see a pain mng Dr for herniated neck discs

Patient

Q: I see a pain mng Dr for herniated neck discs and a failed cervical fusion of c4 to c7. Due to a staff problem my prescription for lortab and zanaflex are not being filled for a week post due date
I also have hypertension and a panic disorder. As per the contract I m unable to go to another Dr or go to the ER.
I am getting withdrawal sicknesses and blood pressure is sky high. Is this negligence on part of Dr ? Have never failed a drug test nor missed any appointments.. is there any advice you have? The front office won't even let me talk to him. I am not the only one..everyone is being told go home and "wait"

Doctor