I seem to be having some sort of allergic reaction

Q: I seem to be having some sort of allergic reaction on my breast at night. This is the second night it has happened. At first i thought it was a masquito bite but they spread everywhere around my breast within an hour or so. I dont know the cause but they ich a lot. Yesterday they disappeared in the morning and tonight they are back. I am almost eight months pregnant, im not sure if that has something to do with it.

A:   Hi,

According to your description the possible causes of your rash over breast are allergic reaction to inner wear, moist environment, friction due to clothes, hormonal changes due to pregnancy etc.
If the rash persists, please consult your doctor and get examined.
By clinical examination the type and cause of the rash can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care