I seem to have symptoms of fecal incontinence After I

Q: I seem to have symptoms of fecal incontinence. After I go to toilet, when I check my underwear few minutes later, there is very tiny amount of waste. Sometimes very little amount of yellowish liquid. Please help. I never had this issue, this is been happening over the past week.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of tiny amount of waste and yellowish liquid on underwear.
This is not called incontinence, but is small leakage that may occur due to passage of gases inadvertently, or may be you have mild form of procto-colitis, or the traces of previous motion.
True inconvenience will lead to passage of stool in large quantities.

So check for infection, proper cleaning with water, check with your Doctor for local infection and get treated accordingly.

Relax, stress can increase your problems.
I hope this answers your question.