I sent the wrong email so am asking again

Patient : I sent the wrong email so am asking again ..... My boyfriend said he is having pain while he urinates and odd discharge. He is blaming it on me saying that I cheated... I was tested last week coincidently and everything came back negative. So he said I could be carrying something in my mouth and pass it on but still show negative for urine sample tests. Is this true? I also have had no symptoms. And I did mess around with a gf not too long ago but have had sex with anyone else
Doctor :   Hi, Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query. Well, your previous question was also the same dear as this one. I have replied it in a detailed manner which will clarify your doubts possibly. Here is that answer which I have replied earlier for your reference. >Pain while peeing along with abnormal discharge is suggestive that he might have got infected with Gonorrhoea, a sexually transmitted disease. > Gonorrhoea is easily passed between people through unprotected vaginal, oral or anal sex. > Though you had negative test, it may be possible that your boy friend has contracted the infection through unprotected oral sex. > However, please do not worry. Gonorrhoea is usually treated with a single antibiotic injection and a single antibiotic tablet. With effective treatment, most of the symptoms should improve within a few days. > So just tell your boyfriend to visit a sexual health clinic or his PCP and get those medicines prescribed, so that he can use it as early as possible. > And for your question, regarding the diagnosis of Gonorrhoea, the diagnosis is confirmed by taking a swab from urethra or abnormal discharge. Urine examination is not reliable in case of females. > Remember urine examination in females is not a reliable diagnostic tool for diagnosing Gonorrhoea. The gold standard test is by using urethral swab or cervical swab. Hope this helps. Regards.