I share the bed with my child Can I spread

Patient : I share the bed with my child. Can I spread stds to my child just by sleeping in the same bed? If he touches my pillows and uses the same blanket/sheets will it spread?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and nice to know your concern about your children. - The most important factor is if you d o not have any STD you can not spread anything to your children. Such an incidence by which only sharing the bed alone is not known to spread any STD. Theoretically only herpes can be spread. So do not worry. Enjoy Motherhood.