I shattered my right heel in 2005 having some pretty

Patient

Q: I shattered my right heel in 2005 having some pretty bad pain on the right side of my foot where the screws are. Could it be fractured? I'm currently doing p90x3. The pain runs up my leg to about 1/2 way to my calf. Really hoping its a shin splint or something.

Doctor

Thanks for the query,
Well, there is all possibility that you may have suffered a fresh hairline fracture or a compression over posterior tibial nerve which can cause pain extending till the popliteal fossa or back of the calf muscles. It is important that you should get it reviewed with your Physician and an x-ray foot has to be done to rule out any fresh injury.

I hope I have answered your query,