I sliced my foot about two months ago on metal

Q: I sliced my foot about two months ago on metal when I accidentally kicked a hole through a wall while practicing karate in my room. The metal was inside the wall. it was a deep cut and I irresponsibly decided not to get stitches but to hold it together with butterfly bandages and use alcohol on it. Now here I am with a healed wound, but it still hurts and is turning black.... what's going on and can it be extremely harmful?

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your wound has healed well. Discolouration will gradually disappear with time. Nothing to worry. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care