I sliced my foot about two months ago on metal

Patient : I sliced my foot about two months ago on metal when I accidentally kicked a hole through a wall while practicing karate in my room. The metal was inside the wall. it was a deep cut and I irresponsibly decided not to get stitches but to hold it together with butterfly bandages and use alcohol on it. Now here I am with a healed wound, but it still hurts and is turning black.... what's going on and can it be extremely harmful?
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your woun d has healed well. Discolouration will gradually disappear with time. Nothing to worry. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care