I smoked weed Saturday night and I still feel really

Patient : I smoked weed Saturday night and I still feel really weird now, it's like I'm here but I'm not, how long will this feeling last, and what can I do to help?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I am sure that the THC would have cleared from your body. If you still have some symptom s of opioids, then you possibly have something which is wrong with the body. This is possibly a systemic issue and you should see a Doctor to get examined. Also, if the weed that you had was contaminated with some metal, you could have poisoning. See a Doctor to find out which metal this would be. More symptoms would be let the Doctor reach a diagnosis. Hope this helps you.