I smoked weed Saturday night and I still feel really

Patient

Q: I smoked weed Saturday night and I still feel really weird now, it's like I'm here but I'm not, how long will this feeling last, and what can I do to help?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I am sure that the THC would have cleared from your body. If you still have some symptoms of opioids, then you possibly have something which is wrong with the body. This is possibly a systemic issue and you should see a Doctor to get examined.

Also, if the weed that you had was contaminated with some metal, you could have poisoning. See a Doctor to find out which metal this would be. More symptoms would be let the Doctor reach a diagnosis.

Hope this helps you.