I sometimes donate plasma for extra cash on the side I

Patient : I sometimes donate plasma for extra cash on the side. I take gabapentin but plan on stopping, because it has suddenly caused my heartrate to increase. My resting heartrate is 80-95. The donation center requires that you heart rate be under 100. The times I took gabapentin it was from 105-140. My blood pressure is fine and I take no other medication. Now my heart rate is normal again (75-90) Am I safe to return to donate plasma? Thanks so much in advance for your reply, Taylor
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood that you are a professional plasma donor, used to take Gabapentin and heart rate increased above 100 per minute. No that it is normal, you can certainly donate plasma now. I hope this answer helps you.