I sometimes suffer from anxiety and depressive symptoms Howe

Patient : I sometimes suffer from anxiety and depressive symptoms. However, my largest worry is what i call "black out" periods of my day where (the longest one I've had has been about an hour) where i dont remember what i did at all during this time. They're usually bought on by anxiety and it worries me as i feel like i dont have control over my actions during these times. I would very much like some help please as i fear for my mental health.
Symptoms:  Headaches, "black out" spells, anxiety