Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I sort of lost my virginity

I sort of lost my virginity

Patient: Hi, I’m 17. About 3 days ago, I sort of lost my virginity. I say “sort of” because it was only for about a minute because I got scared. I’m an extremely paranoid person. But here are the facts. I had just ended my period two days beforehand. He used a condom. He never came, although there was precum that he said was in the condom. Like I said, it was only for about a minute and then we stopped. Now afterwards my stomach hurts, im peeing more often than normal, and I always feel hungry and tired. Also, I have some discharge but I get that all the time. I also have some virus-like symptoms such as headache and small bumps on my body in random places like my wrist and the back of my leg, so maybe it’s just illness, but I’m paranoid. Does it sound like theres anything wrong or are these just normal post-sex symptoms?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Since, he had a condom on, you shoul d not worry about pregnancy at all.With a history of mild abdominal pain and urinary urgency, it could indicate a UTI, which can sometimes happen post sex.The bumps can be allergic in origin, but it needs to be examined by a Dermatologist for the exact diagnosis. It can be confirmed by a urine routine.You can take Tab. Levocetirizine 5 mg once daily at bedtime for 2-3 days and see if the bumps disappear. If they do not, then you can visit a Dermatologist.Hope this was helpful.Regards.