I sprained my Ankle in December and was on cast

Patient : I sprained my Ankle in December and was on cast for three weeks after that I am having constant pain in tibia and talus and unable to bear weight I have flat foot and swelling is also there
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. The fracture that you had has not healed completely. You should continue to use crutches and start putting weight on the leg gradually. Putting weight on the leg gradually will allow it to heal and not get injured again. You can Ice and heat the area locally to promote healing of the area. Also, take tablet Paracetamol to promote healing. Hope this helps you. All the best.