I started experiencing white lighting in my vision earlier a

Patient: I started experiencing white lighting in my vision earlier at work like the type that you see after a flash photo is taken. I couldn’t see clearly. 15 minutes later i started to experience pain in my right frontal lobe. After getting nausea i decided to come home to sleep it off. When i woke up 2 hours later the pain had transferred to my left side. I drank ibuprofen but it only helped slightly. Everytime i sneeze, cough, or laugh my brain hurts (all of the top part with temples). the pain is also there when i shake my head like when nodding. This is the first time in my life i experience these symptoms and I cant find any answers online. I tried calling an RN to no avail. I am 24 years old, f, and consider myself to live a calm lifestyle. What could be the cause? Should i be worried?

Symptoms: Headache, inability to concentrate when pain is present, nausea (earlier, no longer present), pain in brain when sneezing, coughing, or shaking head.

Doctor: