Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I started feeling really nauseous about half an hour ago

I started feeling really nauseous about half an hour ago

Patient: I started feeling really nauseous about half an hour ago while bleaching and dying my weave, and now my stomach is hurting like crazy and I can’t stop rushing to the bathroom. It’s almost like I have diarrhea, but that doesn’t explain the nausea. Is there any explanation for this?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think you have gastritis or some sort of irritation of the stomach. This causes a infl ammation and irritation of the stomach lining causing the contraction of the stomach to increase. This is what is causing an increase in the bowel movement as well. I recommend that you take 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 2 to 3 times a day to help you recover. If you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis.Hope this helps you.