I started getting chest pain a week ago, went and

Q: I started getting chest pain a week ago, went and got 2 ecgs over time and everuthing was fine along with vitals, 3 days ago I went to the hospital with chest pain and dizziness and nausea and numbness, they did ecg and vitals and blood work and xrays, everything was fine, last night I went to hospital again with same symptoms, another ecg, nothing irregular, I dont know whays going on but fear its my heart, please respond thank you

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Any chest pain should always be evaluated for Cardiac issues. However, since your ECG is normal, so, it seems to be Muscular pain or pain due to Anxiety. The Cardiac chest pain is severe and crushing in nature. It increases with activity like walking, exercising. It also radiated to left arm.
In such scenario, when your ECG and Chest X-ray are normal, i would advise you to go for Treadmill test and ECHO. If they are also normal, then the pain is not due to Cardiac issues.
For acid reflux, I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day.
For anxiety, you would be treated with anti-anxiety drugs like Etizolam.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy