I started my period on the febuary 14 and had

Patient

Q: I started my period on the febuary 14 and had unprotected sex on the 1 of march, then 7 days later i started bleeding for 5 days and haven't had any bleeding since just really painfully breast and on and off nausea.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Minor variations can be seen in menstrual cycles frequently.
Usually, menstrual cycle with the length of 21 to 35 days can be considered as normal only.
So, possibly you might have got your periods little bit early.
If you want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy and implantation bleeding, please go for urine pregnancy test once.

Take care