I started my white pill of trisprintce last night

Patient

Q: I started my white pill of trisprintce last night . Yesterday after noon I had unprotected sex , this morning I had brown discharge is this normal ?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If you started trisprintce pack during your menstrual period and used all active pills without missing, you can have contraceptive protection during usage of white pills also.
Brown discharge you are having could be due to withdrawal effect of trisprintce or due to postcoital tear etc.
If the brown discharge continues as normal menstrual flow and stops, you can take it as withdrawal bleeding and can start new pack as per the schedule.
If you missed any active pills, better to go for urine pregnancy test once after three weeks of unprotected intercourse.

Take care