Thanks for the query.
Yes, it seems like an allergic reaction which you have developed to either of the above drugs. It is recommended that you discontinue both of them, see a doctor immediately and get your allergy treated. Kindly report about this allergy to your doctor so that an allergen test can be done and we can know the set of medications you are allergic to and always avoid them in the future.
Hope this helped.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.