I started taking birth control which only lasted for 4

Q: I started taking birth control which only lasted for 4 days till I forgot to take it again. I had unprotected sex on the 2nd and 5th day and both were in the time period of me being fertile. A few days later I started bleeding which lasted 2 days it went from light to heavy to light. I am now 13 past ovulation and 1 day till projected period. Could I be pregnant or was that bleeding from me stopping birth control even tho I only took it for a few days

A:   Hi,

Missing birth control pills can lead to withdrawal bleeding. This could be the possible cause for your intermenstrual bleeding.
As you missed few pills the possibility of pregnancy can not be excluded.
So, if you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care

Patient: I'm now 3 days past projected period, which I usually have very regular period and I didn't get it yet. I Was slightly spotting brown/light pink yesterday now nothing??