Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I started to get a number of itchy bumps in

I started to get a number of itchy bumps in

Patient: I started to get a number of itchy bumps in what appears to be clusters after staying in a motel. There were only a few, but it’s been near 48hrs later and more are appearing in clusters on my stomach, legs and a couple grouped together, scattered around. There very itchy and change in form over several hours

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I believe that you have an allergic reaction. You can try the following therapy. Take 1 tablet of Levocet daily for 3 days.Also, take multivitamin tablets once a day for 30 days. If the rash doesn’t go away in 3 days, please see a Doctor.Wishin you a speedy recovery.