I sticked a straw in my penis and after I

Patient : I sticked a straw in my penis and after I jacked off and there's blood in my jizz and my penis hurts what do I do
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You should never insert objects into any part of the body unless you know perfectly well what you are doing and even then, I would not recommend it. I think that you have injured a blood vessel or some such injury. Please ice the area and if there is excessive pain or swelling, please see a Doctor asap. I hope this will help you. All the best.