I stuck my penis inside of my girlfriend halfway

Patient : I stuck my penis inside of my girlfriend halfway while having precum on it it was only half way in and I took piss 4hours before that now is she gonna be pregent becuase she fatigue,peeing constantly and I also fingeres her a lot before that and she's late on her period
Doctor :   Hi Thank you for the question, Yes, she might be pregnant. Almost any time you have sex without using birth control effectively, there’s a chance you might get pregnant – and using emergency contraceptive pills (also called "morning-after pill" or "day after pills") can significantly reduce your risk. Your chances of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex and don’t use emergency contraception afterwards vary, depending on where you are in your monthly cycle. It is better to take a preg test for the confirmation. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.