I suffer for MS and am on the following drugs:

Patient

Q: I suffer for MS and am on the following drugs: fingolimos, donepetil hydrochloride, fluoxetine, gabapentin, amitriptyline and baclofen.

I have been getting migraines on and off for the last few weeks and traditional pain killers do not seem to be having any effect.

I have access to sumatriptan and was wondering whether there would be an issue with me trying this to get rid of the persistent migraine I have right now? Especially as it is now the weekend and I am unlikely to be able to see a doctor until next week

Doctor