I suffer from a pain in the gallbladder


Q: I suffer from a pain in the gallbladder


A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern.

It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease or Acid reflux. Cholelithiasis is a possibility if you are having pain in right side of the abdomen.
For acid reflux, I advise my patients to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.You should also take soft, bland diet.
To diagnose, gall bladder stones, you need to get an Ultrasound Abdomen done. If Gallbladder stones are found, then the decision would be taken if you require any surgery.
If no stones are found, you would just require to take treatment for Acid reflux.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy

Related Q&A

Q: Hi i m 25 years old n me n my husband had unprotected sex on the last day of my menstrual cycle ie on 25th Jan n I ha...

Q: Hi i have a slightly low thyroid and iam on medication. i recently wanted to take a amino acid blend, which includes ...

Q: Hi, i live in guyana , about two year ago i found out i have hrdorcephalus and at that time i was 20 years old, howev...

Q: Hi. This is more of a psychologist question that I would like help with. I have this friend that I'm really obsesse...

Q: I am taking Neurorubine - Forte and have experienced lack of eye focus and trembling in the arms ... is this a side a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon