Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I suffer from a pain in the gallbladder

I suffer from a pain in the gallbladder

Patient: I suffer from a pain in the gallbladder

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern.It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease or Acid ref lux. Cholelithiasis is a possibility if you are having pain in right side of the abdomen.For acid reflux, I advise my patients to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.You should also take soft, bland diet.To diagnose, gall bladder stones, you need to get an Ultrasound Abdomen done. If Gallbladder stones are found, then the decision would be taken if you require any surgery.If no stones are found, you would just require to take treatment for Acid reflux.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy