I suffer from severe itching makes me crazy in the

Patient : I suffer from severe itching makes me crazy in the leg area of ​​the left leg in particular over the foot and much bedtime, use some moisturizer creams and went to the doctor but to no avail Please advise me God helped you
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You have given me too little info about this to reach a conclusion. Tell me where is it ches, how often, is it continuous or intermittent. Do you have fever or redness. Add this info into the question and resend it. In the meantime, try taking tablet levocetirizine which should help you. All the best.