Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I suffer with Depression

I suffer with Depression

Patient: I always feel tired and have depression with abdominal pain and body aches.

Symptoms: Depression, body aches, abdominal pain, very sensitive emotionally, Anxiety, my body overheats,

I suffer with Depression-1

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I will assume the abdominal pain as the main symptom and the rest of the symptoms as ass ociated with it. Here are possibilities for the pain:- Gastritis- Peptic Ulcers- Stomach flu- Liver disease- PeritonitisIf we add in the symptom of abdominal pain with anxiety and depression, a possible diagnosis is IBS or irritable bowel syndrome.If you think you are suffering from simple gastritis or gastric ulcers, you can take Pepto-Bismol 20 ml up to 4 times a day.If the Pepto-Bismol does not help, please see a Doctor for treatment. Hope this helps. All the best.