I suffer with Depression

Patient : I always feel tired and have depression with abdominal pain and body aches.
Symptoms:  Depression, body aches, abdominal pain, very sensitive emotionally, Anxiety, my body overheats,
I suffer with Depression-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I will assume the abdominal pain as the main symptom and the rest of the symptoms as ass ociated with it. Here are possibilities for the pain: - Gastritis - Peptic Ulcers - Stomach flu - Liver disease - Peritonitis If we add in the symptom of abdominal pain with anxiety and depression, a possible diagnosis is IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. If you think you are suffering from simple gastritis or gastric ulcers, you can take Pepto-Bismol 20 ml up to 4 times a day. If the Pepto-Bismol does not help, please see a Doctor for treatment. Hope this helps. All the best.