I suffer with Depression

Patient

Q: I always feel tired and have depression with abdominal pain and body aches.

Symptoms:  Depression, body aches, abdominal pain, very sensitive emotionally, Anxiety, my body overheats,
I suffer with Depression-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I will assume the abdominal pain as the main symptom and the rest of the symptoms as associated with it. Here are possibilities for the pain:
- Gastritis
- Peptic Ulcers
- Stomach flu
- Liver disease
- Peritonitis

If we add in the symptom of abdominal pain with anxiety and depression, a possible diagnosis is IBS or irritable bowel syndrome.

If you think you are suffering from simple gastritis or gastric ulcers, you can take Pepto-Bismol 20 ml up to 4 times a day.

If the Pepto-Bismol does not help, please see a Doctor for treatment. Hope this helps. All the best.