I suppose I should give a basic profile of myself,

Q: I suppose I should give a basic profile of myself, that is, I'm a 16 year old male who is about 5'6" in height and 115 pounds in weight and who is perfectly healthy except, I suspect, in the area of bowel movements. Since June of 2014, I have been plagued with what has been dismissed as simple constipation or overthinking of my bowel patterns by multiple general practioners, but I feel as though there is more to it.
In the aforementioned month, I was constipated for a period of five days, but I did not seek help because the problem was, frankly, embarassing. Since then I have been unable to achieve normalcy. At first, I was unable to have a movement for long intervals at a time, and when I did, my excretions were little. The infrequency has since passed (I am now able to go once every day or once every two days), but it's in such small amounts that I do not feel a complete evacuation of my bowels. And for the small amounts I do get out of myself, it's necessary to strain a tremendous amount. Lastly, and you'll have to excuse my candor, I feel as though I cannot keep my anus opened while having a movement and that there is more coming, as it were, but I am unable to expel it.
If anyone could please give me any further consultation, I will appreciate it. I am very distressed and feel sincerely that there has been a depreciation in the quality of my life because of this, what I feel to be an illness.
Again, any information is appreciated. Thank you.