Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I take 10 mg of amitriptyline each night can I also take zma night time recovery

I take 10 mg of amitriptyline each night can I also take zma night time recovery

Patient: I take 10 mg of amitriptyline each night can I also take zma night time recovery this incldes zinc magnesium and b6

Symptoms: chronic fatigue sleep not refreshed muscle pain

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Amitriptyline is a tri-cyclic antidepressant medication. There are no contraindications wit h taking zinc, magnesium, and b6 with this medicine. However, we recommend that you follow what your doctor has prescribed you to do in taking this medication.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com