I take clomid medicine on 4 the day of my

Patient : I take clomid medicine on 4 the day of my period for five days , when iovulate

Q: Hi :) i scrapped my skin under my nose last week and i now have a wound that takes a long time to heal the outside of...

Q: I got a question to ask; I have been on magnesium citrate for a while now and when I do take them, they deplete immed...

Q: Hi, I had a small cut on my fingernail and a few weeks ago after a bowel movement some fecal matter got through the...

Q: Hi. I took photos of my chest x-ray. Please tell me that there x ray are normal or not. Tell me is there any chance o...

Q: Hi, I am a 35 year old male, not overweight (actually quite thin) and no other major health issues. For the last y...

218

173

138

98