I take lisinopril and generic Lipitor, but I'm a having

Q: I take lisinopril and generic Lipitor, but I'm a having a hard time with my allergies thanks to pollen (FL). Can I take Vicks clearquil for relief. I have the nighttime.

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

You seem to be suffering Allergic cough. You can take Vicks clearquil at present but if you don't get relief, you should see a doctor in the morning. Initially, you would be treated with a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast. Also, I should mention this that in case you are having chronic dry coughing, Lisinopril might be responsible as ACE Inhibitors cause dry cough.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.