I take Safyral (generic Yasmin) for birth control In this

Q: I take Safyral (generic Yasmin) for birth control. In this pack, I took my daily dose 10 hours later than usual on day 11 of the pack. Days 12-18 I took the pill at my regular time. Yesterday, day 19, I took a pill 14 hours late. I took both late pills as soon as I remembered and the following day's pill at my regular time in the morning.

I know I followed the pamphlet instructions correctly for taking the late pill as soon as possible and then the next dose regularly - and the pamphlet says when doing this, you do not need a backup method. But there is no information about what to do if this happens twice in a single pack. Any clarification would be appreciated.