I take welbutrine and Prestiq and me and my fiance are trying to get pregnant?

Patient

Q: I take welbutrine and Prestiq and Me and my fiancé are planning to get pregnant soon how soon shud I get of my medication I know it takes a while to be out of your system

Doctor

The half-life of Welbutrine and Prestiq ranges from 10 to 15 hours and the elimination time will be usually 5 times to the half life, so it may take around one week for complete elimination of the drug from the system.
Better option is, after stopping the drugs in present menstrual cycle, from next menstrual cycle on words you can plan for pregnancy.
But before stopping the drug, please take your doctor's suggestion.
Take care.