Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I taking gynofen 35 21 tabs and i have taken

I taking gynofen 35 21 tabs and i have taken

Patient: I taking gynofen 35 21 tabs. and i have taken the last tab last night.this morning we have sex with my partner which is the starting of the 7 day rest before taking another pack. Am i safe or is there a tendency that i will become pregnant? Do i need to start emediately another pack without waiting for 7 days rest?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.If you have taken all the 21 pills of the pack without miss ing, you can have protection during the pill free period also.And you do not need any additional protection or do not need to start new pack immediately during this period.But if you have missed any pill especially in last week, better to take emergency pill or start new pack without break.Take care.