I tell my boyfriend to stop just as I'm going to orgasm, why is this?

Patient

Q: I'm 16 and I've been having sex with my boyfriend for about 7 months.
I have never had an orgasm and I'm not really sure why. There is nothing wrong with the sex. I just make him stop whenever it feels too intense and its going to happen, I have told him to carry on even if I tell him to stop but in the end I just end up trying everything possible to make him stop.
I don't know if I'm just paranoid or if its something else.
I tried looking on the internet but it didn't really help, a lot of the websites were saying that it may be caused by sexual abuse in the past. I was abused as a child, but I don't think it was sexually.
I would ask my doctor but I think I would just feel awkward talking to somebody about it person...
I just want to know why it isn't possible because its really frustrating and I feel like something isn't right.
Your help would really be appreciated, thank you.

Doctor