I think a fall from the bed has scared my baby into sleeping on her stomach more

Q: Hi, I have a 5 month year old daughter and she fell a little less than two feet as she crawled off the bed the day before yesterday. Since then she has shown no signs of injury and is acting normal except for one thing. She landed on her back when she fell and now she seems to be scared of lying on her back. Not in pain but scared and screams in a way my wife and I have never heard her cry. Last night we found her sleeping on her stomach and I think it's because the fall scared her. Should we take her to the hospital? Is there any way to try to calm her or let her feel more comfortable again? Thank you for your time.