I think depression is returning, im always feeling lonely,co

Q: I think depression is returning, im always feeling lonely,constantly bored, anything i used to enjoy doing no longer stimulates me, irritable, feeling worthless.. I find everyday a struggle to not be bored and stay upbeat. I almost always fail n end up in tears the whole day or try to sleep the whole day. My friends say they understand but they dont. I have been suffering with depression and anxiety for 5 years and currently on citalopram 20mg for a year maybe, i have found ways of living with the anxiety but im drowning with the depression .. Its so hard to get a docters appointment, i dont feel like there is much help for depression i dont know what to do