I think I am developing a lactose intolerance

Patient : I think I am developing a lactose intolerance. I have had diahrrea for about 2-3 days and a grumbling belly.
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for choosing ATD. Lactose intolerance is caused by the deficiency of the enzyme lactase. It causes diar rhea and a grumbling belly. There is no way to stop the current Diarrhea that you are having, but you can avoid future ones. You should be fine if you wait for a few days and the Diarrhea should stop. To avoid this, in future drink lactose-free milk or drink milk with lactase tablets. If you are not better after 3 days, talk to a Doctor. You may have Diarrhea due to another cause. Hope this helps you. All the best.