I think i am pregnant its been 3 weeks now and i started bleeding before my period due.

Patient: I think im pregnant its been 3 weeks now and i started beeding and my period is not due yet. Could it be implantation bleeding even if it looks like a normal period?

Doctor: Thank you for the question,Implantation bleeding is one of the first pregnancy signs, but women often take this type of light spotting for their regular period. implantation bleeding is nothing else than a scanty bloody discharge of pinkish or brownish color. It occurs not in every woman and lasts normally just for a couple of hours. Nevertheless, in rare cases implantation discharge may continue for 1-2 days which is the major reason why it’s often taken for the beginning of the regular period. Implantation bleeding is one of the earliest pregnancy signs, revealing itself even before you can notice that your period is late. In reality, you may spot just 1-2 bloody drops on your panty liner that are almost never bright red. Usually, this discharge is pinkish or yellowish with a few bloody streaks. If you are bleeding heavily, then it’s a normal period. Talk to a Gynecologist to be sure.I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.