I think I can not conceive

Patient

Q: Hello my name is Andrea and I think that I can not conceive. Me and my fiancé have been trying to conceive for about 6-8 months now and nothing. I think something is wrong everytime my period comes on I have severe pains in my right abdomen and pelvic area. This time me and my fiancé had sex all up until my last period which was the 5th of May and my period stayed on for three days as usual(up until Wednesday) but the pain hurt very bad then my period came off and was off all Thursday and Friday my period came back on the blood was red with little blood clots . I think something is seriously wrong on the inside so I can't conceive

Symptoms:  Ever since my period came off I've been moody and having food cravings and nausea when eating food, no sore breast but been tired a lot.
Doctor