I think I experienced an early miscarriage

Q: I was wondering if I could get confirmation on whether I experienced an early miscarriage or not. I have two photographs of the large tissue/blood clots that passed about a week ago. I experienced severe cramping with sharp pain and aches in my lower abdomen and back. I felt nausea before that and also had discoloured vaginal discharge. All symptoms point to an early miscarriage but I am still uncertain. Could I send a doctor the images to verify or get his/her opinion? Thank you

Symptoms:  Severe cramping, back and abdominal pain/ache, nausea, passing of large tissue/blood clot