I think i have a dislocated elbow but i dont

Q: I think i have a dislocated elbow but i dont have all the symtomps such as it hurts when i extend my arm but i can move my fingers and wrist with no pain and my elbow dont look like its injured but it really hurts

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a soft tissue injury. You can try doing the RICE therapy to help you with the treatment.

Rest the finger. Avoid exercise and lifting weights
Ice the finger and wrist for 15 mins every hour several times a day
Compress the wrist by using crepe bandage and a wrist sleeve
Elevate the wrist by placing it on 2 pillows

Hope this helps you. See a Doctor if the pain does not go down in 3 days. All the best.