I think i have a dislocated elbow but i dont

Patient : I think i have a dislocated elbow but i dont have all the symtomps such as it hurts when i extend my arm but i can move my fingers and wrist with no pain and my elbow dont look like its injured but it really hurts
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a soft tissue injury. You can try doing the RICE therapy to help y ou with the treatment. Rest the finger. Avoid exercise and lifting weights Ice the finger and wrist for 15 mins every hour several times a day Compress the wrist by using crepe bandage and a wrist sleeve Elevate the wrist by placing it on 2 pillows Hope this helps you. See a Doctor if the pain does not go down in 3 days. All the best.