I think I have a rash on my thigh between

Patient

Q: I think I have a rash on my thigh between my leg. It started off really sensitive and when you scratch dry skin came off and itchy and now I have little red ichy bumps. What do I need to get over the counter to take care of this ?

Doctor

It seems like you have developed a fungal infection of the skin. It can also be due to allergy to clothes, mites or food.
Avoid anything that could have triggered this. Take a Cetirizine tablet or any other equivalent antihistamine available over the counter. Also cotrimoxazole cream with beclomethasone can help.
In case of no improvement, kindly contact a dermatologist for an examination and specific treatment.

Hope this was helpful.