I think I have a subungual hematoma from injuring my

Patient : I think I have a subungual hematoma from injuring my toe should I go to my doctor and get the blood drain..it's not pAinful
I think I have a subungual ...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and a clear picture. There are a few options: - If the trauma is very recent the subungal hematoma may be drained by a small burr hole. - If the injury old, you really need to just observe and wait. This will resolve on its own as there is no swelling, no pain, no signs of infection. I hope this answers your query and clears your doubts.