I think i have a UTI


Q: So about a week ago me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time and idk if that has anything to do with it or not. But he wore a condom and didnt finish or anything. But a few days later it started to burn really bad when i pee and i constantly have felt like i have to pee. When i do pee it seems fine but as soon as i finish blood starts coming out and idk what to do. I feel like im going to throw up and im in pain in my lady part. I cant go to the doctor or my mother will kick me out of the house for having had sex. Please please help me im really really scared. Also i wont be back in town till Wednesday. Can i wait that long before seeking help? If i do have to go to a doctor can I do it without my mom knowing I had sex?

Symptoms:  Constantly feel like i have to pee, pain in privates area, blood after peeing, burning when i pee, feeling like i have to throw up.

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a headache for 6 days blood in urine and pain in abdomine had a stent put in panrease 2 years ago any ideas wh...

Q: For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When thi...

Q: I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I...

Q: Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my p...

Q: Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three mo...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon