I think i have a UTI

Patient

Q: So about a week ago me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time and idk if that has anything to do with it or not. But he wore a condom and didnt finish or anything. But a few days later it started to burn really bad when i pee and i constantly have felt like i have to pee. When i do pee it seems fine but as soon as i finish blood starts coming out and idk what to do. I feel like im going to throw up and im in pain in my lady part. I cant go to the doctor or my mother will kick me out of the house for having had sex. Please please help me im really really scared. Also i wont be back in town till Wednesday. Can i wait that long before seeking help? If i do have to go to a doctor can I do it without my mom knowing I had sex?

Symptoms:  Constantly feel like i have to pee, pain in privates area, blood after peeing, burning when i pee, feeling like i have to throw up.
Doctor